Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day. (Genesis 1:11-13)
Search Entire Site
- Bad Things Happen to Good People
- Audience of One
- Premillennial, Postmillennial, Amillennial, and 9-Year-Olds
- When Will My Life Not Suck?
- The Call of God Is….
- God Won’t Fit in Your Doctrinal Boxes
- The Church Is Not a Building
- Why Do You Believe?
- Childlike Faith: It’s a Requirement to Entering Heaven
- Ancient Paths – Definitely the Path Less Traveled
- About Me
- Bible Studies
- Christian Facilitator
- Financial E.G.G.S.
- Garden of Dan
- Favorite Links