And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth cross the vault of the sky.” So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day. (Genesis 1:20-23)
Search Entire Site
- Bad Things Happen to Good People
- Audience of One
- Premillennial, Postmillennial, Amillennial, and 9-Year-Olds
- When Will My Life Not Suck?
- The Call of God Is….
- God Won’t Fit in Your Doctrinal Boxes
- The Church Is Not a Building
- Why Do You Believe?
- Childlike Faith: It’s a Requirement to Entering Heaven
- Ancient Paths – Definitely the Path Less Traveled
- About Me
- Bible Studies
- Christian Facilitator
- Financial E.G.G.S.
- Garden of Dan
- Favorite Links