We all need encouragement from time to time and two sources are of particular interest to me. One as you can probably imagine is the bible. The other are the writings from the saints of old–men and women whose lives and testimonies have stood the test of time. I trust that you will find these to be an encouragment too.
Search Entire Site
- Bad Things Happen to Good People
- Audience of One
- Premillennial, Postmillennial, Amillennial, and 9-Year-Olds
- When Will My Life Not Suck?
- The Call of God Is….
- God Won’t Fit in Your Doctrinal Boxes
- The Church Is Not a Building
- Why Do You Believe?
- Childlike Faith: It’s a Requirement to Entering Heaven
- Ancient Paths – Definitely the Path Less Traveled
- About Me
- Bible Studies
- Christian Facilitator
- Financial E.G.G.S.
- Garden of Dan
- Favorite Links