Search Entire Site
- Bad Things Happen to Good People
- Audience of One
- Premillennial, Postmillennial, Amillennial, and 9-Year-Olds
- When Will My Life Not Suck?
- The Call of God Is….
- God Won’t Fit in Your Doctrinal Boxes
- The Church Is Not a Building
- Why Do You Believe?
- Childlike Faith: It’s a Requirement to Entering Heaven
- Ancient Paths – Definitely the Path Less Traveled
- About Me
- Bible Studies
- Christian Facilitator
- Financial E.G.G.S.
- Garden of Dan
- Favorite Links
Category Archives: Prayer
Sometimes I ask myself if I really believe God is still in the business of miracles and healing. Perhaps it’s something for all of us to consider. Much has been written about how that time has passed, how miraculous healings, … Continue reading
My grandmother, Babe, died recently at the age of 91. She and my grandfather, Joe, lived together unassisted until three weeks before she died when she went from her home to a doctor’s visit, was checked into the hospital with … Continue reading
I love You Lord and I want to know what to do. I get really confused sometimes and this ultimately leads to discouragement and frustration. I know You are not the author of confusion which is why I feel even worse for … Continue reading